Monday, March 9, 2015

periodic table


The periodic table has been one of the most important tools for our learning in chemistry in the world.this periodic table shows people the information of each chemical elment. It represents the name of each element with a letter or two that is inside a box for each. the periodic table is divided into groups which are the columns and also periods which are the rows.Also the periodic table helps people analyze the conduct of each element, for example looking for the atomic number or electron configuration it has a number inside the box above the letter that represents the element.Without this periodic table we couldnt analyze about chemical elements and its importance.


write this information that would be usefull. The first time I saw this periodic table, I didnt have any idea of how I could use it. Mr.Getulio my chemistry tecaher taught about the basic things I had to learn in order to not confise myself. He told me that first I had to learn about the groups and the periods. Then the atomic numbers which is the number of protons found in nucleus of an atom in each element.I got very confused, but by the time you spend working with those numbers and memorizing each chemical element and the letter they are called, you will start getting better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment